[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Message Search API
- From: Marcelo Mayworm <mayworm@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:34:49 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=j8Km9a8v3jDVPjtB9LOaI2xRFPEzHv0KuCUaGYVqMNk=; b=prcXqp0JQskv5nYebD5mx6FUUPgbYJAaTSTXpa4AEWEkE+4AUsNqYYncSrcEOtfNuC 2VToJYw4kVMLKm2137fldy6I6p/bQAfSfJeIBn/YCA6q/kEQru8AzVHDh/b+Kd5zLzuy s5sB7fk7FN6QjpaXBkCsdyf4RaiA1ld1vl9nQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=m3TH26ppjn5EI4SJbis+Aj2PtX8aBEQE9zaP4GJRU9ElDHSjKPmpo/kdlWg6NDh/2K SOppBwX+4p3xDFj8up+uVbLdeLdt3REJfBKwy856x5MgOnZwcUYyfxHEXd0MgvrojGt/ p4FW669XKkUFu0JJT9lPGtdjvWjZ7OIHpsU7g=
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Marcelo has worked *really quickly* to put together a compact, but very simple/general API for message search:
and in the interest of speed (ECF M7 and API freeze is coming up *very soon*), I would appreciate some other ECF committers (or contributors) taking a few minutes to review the API and give their thumbs up (or down) to this new API as quickly as possible (within next few days). If you can take a half-hour to do so it would really be appreciated by Marcelo and me.
Please indicated on the bug if you are able/willing to do a quick review/comments...so that we don't end up with 20 people reviewing it (overkill).
Marcelo Mayworm wrote:
I have been working on a message search api(sync/async) for presence api (see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=273151
). Please, let me know if anybody has comments about the patch added on the the bug. As the M7 is coming, I would like to put it in place asap.
The twitter provider will be the first provider to have the message search implemented. I'm working on that, specially to validate the api proposed.
ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev mailing list