Re: [ecf-dev] Agenda for 20090428 call tomorrow

Hi Remy. Is this a change to the schedule for the Platform/UI call or does it always conflict?

I would like to get your attendance (or at least the possibility of attendance) as we have a number of things to coordinate (e.g. docshare/cola work, RFC 119 work, final API additions/changes, etc). NOTE to all committers: M7 is coming up and we are therefore approaching API freeze extremely quickly. PLEASE get going on the things that you've got on your plate...otherwise there's a risk of not getting it into Galileo (not everything has API implications, but the UI freeze comes shortly after API freeze).

I haven't written down an agenda yet, as I've been busy with other things. I will this evening. Remy if not the regular time, when could you make a call?

Scott

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
Do we have an agenda for tomorrow's call? It seems the ECF call will
conflict with Platform/UI call. :|

Remy