Re: [ecf-dev] Re: Tests

Hi Pierre,

There is a jgroups junit tests bundle...it's here:

tests/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.jgroups

on ecf1.osuosl.org.

I believe that these tests start a jgroups manager/server as well as a 1 or more clients as part of the test setup (it's been a while since I wrote this code unfortunately).

So it shouldn't be necessary to start a server before launching these tests. If you want to add other/more tests in this bundle then that would be terrific.

Thanks,

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
More precisely, I want to test the jgroups provider.

I suppose I must start a generic server, then launch tests .

Is it correct ?

--
Pierre