Re: [ecf-dev] ECF API Documentation

Thanks a lot :) I'll look into them and get back with loads of doubt ;)
My current goals are slightly different from my initial proposal.I had
changed it according to the comments and suggestions recieved from the
mentors.

The initial Proposal's details are documented at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Crozzfire

I'll be updating it soon, after I figure certain things out :)