Re: [ecf-dev] ECF API Documentation

Hi Souvik,

Congrats :).

Just adding some things for Remy's comments:

you should get up on ECF:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/documentation.php

You can get the latest ECF code from CVS. Instructions here: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/dev_resources.php   You can do it easily using the psf file on releng folder.

Are you planning to write your project "evolution" on some Wiki page?

Cheers,
Marcelo

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Remy Chi Jian Suen <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Souvik,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Souvik Roy <da.comp.guy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm Souvik Roy, one of the selected candidates for this year's Gsoc
> (Eclipse).

Welcome and congratulations!

> Want a bit of a help from the ecf team. Can anyone please
> point me to necessary documentations for all the ecf api's(Especially
> Discovery and FileTransfer api).

Please find them in the link below.
http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.docs/api/

For future reference if you don't have access to your bookmarks, you
can find them as follows:

1. http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/
2. Click on 'Documentation' on the left hand side.
3. Select the 'ECF API (javadocs)' link.

Regards,
Remy