Re: [ecf-dev] TweetHub - A Twitter Client Built On ECF

Hi Ivan

Good to hear you're interested. I guess the best place to start is to get a copy of the code as pointed out by Scott, and take a look at what we've done so far.

Maybe there's particular areas in the list of requirements that you would be interested in helping out with?

Regards
James

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:59:31 -0700