Re: [ecf-dev] Con call today ?

Thx

2009/4/21 Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Pierre,

The easiest thing to do (with the 3.5/ECF 3.0 stream) is to either install a recent nightly or integration build, or get the org.eclipse.ecf.releng projects (in /cvsroot/rt  org.eclipse.ecf/releng/org.eclipse.ecf.releng project) and import the project set file to load all projects into your workspace.

Thanks,

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
Thx Mustafa.

By the way , I has a question: where is the core ECF plugin ?

I want to make some code around ECF but cant find the necessary plugins!

--
Pierre