Re: [ecf-dev] Datashare channels...

Hi Scott,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1) Use Buddy Classloading (with appropriate one...e.g. dependents, etc).
> 2) Use OSGi's Dynamic-ImportPackage  (with wildcard I expect)
>
> In bundle B.

Wait a minute here. Why does DocShare not need to do this? It can
deserialize XMPPIDs just fine. Am I missing something here?

> So what are you using to implement datashare in this case?  Is it nio?  Note
> that we've already got a signs of life provider based upon CDO (which is in
> in turn based upon nio)...but the more the merrier, of course.

Since NIO does non-blocking I'm using that at the moment. It would be
nice if it could be replaced by (the presumably superior) CDO
implementation though.

Remy

Back to the top