Re: [ecf-dev] Re: RT Shared Editing Call

Hi Mustafa and all,

Unfortunately, an EclipseSource company meeting was/is scheduled to start at 5:30pm CEST, so I'll send the call lead info to Mustafa to he can setup the conference bridge. I will try to make the meeting, but may be a little late.

Thanks,

Scott

Mustafa K. Isik wrote:
Thanks for participating in the poll to schedule the call.

We have a date and time where those who expressed interest and/or are
already involved can all make it.

The conference call is scheduled for Monday, April 20th at 6:00PM CEST

Please visit the poll site and pick your timezone to see the
corresponding date & time for your location

http://doodle.com/kwgxp28yq3stpu3x

Other ECFers as well as other readers of the ecf mailing list are
welcome to join if they can make the date.

Thanks,

Mustafa