Re: [ecf-dev] Notes from Conference Call this am

Hi Scott
Feel free to blog about it. I might repost about it on EclipseZone :-)

James

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:57:02 -0700
 Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Here are the notes from the ECF conference call this am: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_4.14.2009

Please note one extremely cool thing: James Sugrue (with Marcelo and other folks) has been working on a RCP UI for twitter...based upon our twitter provider at ecf1.osuosl.org..and he now has a working app. See the notes and links on the wiki page. Marcelo will be coordinating further work on this, with James and others. If you are interested in contributing to this, please coordinate directly with Marcelo (mayworm at gmail.com).

Thanks James for the fantastic work! With your permission (James) I'll blog about this!

Scott