Re: [ecf-dev] How to subscribe to the ECF bug list?

Hi Philipp,

I believe you need to login to bugzilla and go to the "change password or user preferences". Then, there is a tab called "user preferences", which allows you to add "User Watching" for various lists. I have ecf.core-inbox in that list (for example).

Scott

Konradi, Philipp wrote:

Hi all,

AFAICS this way one could subscribe to the ECF bug list…

I was looking already on the Eclipse and ECF wiki but haven’t found any hints on that.

Thanks,

Philipp