Re: [ecf-dev] Remote services with XMPP between Linux and Windows

Hi Scott,

I set up an Eclipse Galileo M6 with CVS HEAD for ECF bundles to run my little
RCP application on linux and on windows.
All works fine ! I can now use and register the service, regardless the used OS.

I re-join my application with modified dependencies for Galileo M6 and HEAD
bundles for ECF :
Attached file : testBidule.tgz

Thanks a lot,
Guillaume