RE: [ecf-dev] RFC 119 Modified-endmatch support

Hi Markus,

I think that depends pretty much on the (future) ECF Discovery API.
Since currently there is no way to update a service publication or do a
lookup using some property-based criterias, having such event type would
only make sense in the RFC 119 mapping layer.
In case we would add the mentioned functionalities to the ECF Discovery
API, then it would be better IMHO to add event type MODIFIED and
MODIFIED_ENDMATCH to IServiceEvent.

Philipp