Re: [ecf-dev] Interested in VNC over ECF GSoc Project

Hi Jayasanka
It looks like the VNC Over ECF idea is still open. If you take a look at the other proposals around ECF projects, you'll see what's required in the write up process.

I believe the deadline for applications is today.

regards
James

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:17:43 +0530