[ecf-dev] GSoC proposal for EPL'd Yahoo implementation

Hi,

I've been looking for the project ideas 'EPL'd Yahoo implementation and provider' and 'SIP VoIP implementation'. Scott and Remy pointed out some of the possible issues which may arise related to both these projects.

I've decided to concentrate on Yahoo implementation and I've come up with a plan - I've now uploaded the proposal and the project wiki page is available at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/EPL_YAHOO

I had to consider potential legal/licensing issues related to this before coming up with a plan.

I appreciate your comments regarding this project.

Regards,
Rajeev

Back to the top