[ecf-dev] Remote services with XMPP between Linux and Windows

Hi,

I'm working on remote service over ECF/XMPP with eclipse.
I encounter problems with interoperability between Windows and linux. My XMPP
server is Openfire 3.6.0 on a mandriva 2007 linux box.

I create a simple test case, here is the context :
 - a first client (1) connects to XMPP and sets up a
IRemoteServiceListener then wait.
 - a second client (2) connects to XMPP and registers a service for the
target (1), This service concatenates two strings parameters and return the
result.
 - the client (1) then receives an event and call synchronously the
method on the interface.

When I run both the 2 clients on windows or both the 2 clients on linux,
(on the same machine or different machines) all works fine.

When I run client (1) on linux and client (2) on windows, I don't
receive the event from the IRemoteServiceListener listener, so the
service is not called.

When I run client (1) on windows and client (2) on linux, the event is
received, the method is executed but the result string does not arrive.
The request times out.

Does anyone has already encountered this problem?

Configuration :
For the two OS, the java virtual machine are :
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

The bundles for ECF are :
 org.eclipse.ecf : "1.4.0",
 org.eclipse.ecf.provider : "1.3.0",
 org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice : "2.0.0",
 org.eclipse.ecf.sharedobject : "1.3.0",
 org.eclipse.ecf.provider.xmpp : "2.0.100",
 org.eclipse.ecf.presence : "1.3.0"

The test machines are :
 - a Windows XP 5.1 SP3 box
 - a linux Mandriva 2007 box