[ecf-dev] About the Project idea "SIP VoIP implementation for ECF"

Hi Mentors and Devs,
I'm Harshana Martin from University Of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm interested in the project SIP VoIP implementation. I'm quite familier with J2SE, J2EE, Networking and Eclipse. But before starting proposal i believe i must clearly identify what are my tasks and etc. So i believe metors would be able to help me with it. please let me know how can i contact my metors. i'm looking forward for a reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Harshana martin

--
Harshana Eranga Martin