Re: [ecf-dev] REST abstraction for ECF - GSoC '09

Hi Holger,

Thanks for throwing so many insights on project.

Let me tell something more about myself too :)

I am Sreyansh. Doing my Software Engineering in India. I have been using Eclipse for more than 2years now.

- I know what is OSGi and how Eclipse Plugins work in tandem with OSGi Bundles.

- I have written Eclipse Plugins and even playing with Eclipse JDT UI code. I am trying to suggest a small enhancement to it very soon. (under progress)

- I have done a project that included ONLY eclipse/java based technologies like emf, gmf, gef.

- Quite familiar with writing APIs.

- Basic knowledge of REST and also Atom Protocol.

I am just an Undergraduate student willing to learn more and more and more unlike you who are well versed in this field. :)

I will apply for this project with more details in my application.
Thanks,
/S