[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Conference Call Tomorrow: Canceled
- From: "Mustafa K. Isik" <codesurgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:40:30 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=jUGkN4enob7B/pAA1HY4QxRd6Gtn6J3kKMZzceScRGRvYPXomgAD5pAbQz+a+Vu9T3 dZgFQpRFBaD4isLl0q41PXyJaoQuC8moLcj95UpDWzzPB1VuBoPPtUWJvmh1uxEeZHCR OHBqcGzTODrNtGj6f3440XgIZXTRpKsDYrBPg=
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 07:21, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...] Could the ECF committers please indicate on this mailing list whether you
> are attending EclipseCon?
I am attending EclipseCon. I'll be staying with friends in Sunnyvale
and maybe SF. If anybody feels like meeting up beforehand, just drop
me a note via email.
You can also reach me via cell phone. If I can get my old LA no.
working, it'll be
(310) 266 3810, if not I suggest you go for +49 179 505 12 49
By the way, if any of you are available via twitter, could you please
share that info on the mailing list, too?
My updates can be found at http://twitter.com/codesurgeon
I've found the service to be a good tool for "semi-random sync-ups".
> And if you are attending please come to the ECF bof...and make
> yourself visible.
See you there ;)
Mustafa K. Isik