[ecf-dev] Google SoC - AIM Provider Idea

Hi all,
I am interested in AIM Provider for ECF project in Google Summer of Code. We talked a little on the project with Scott Lewis and Chris Aniszczyk, and I wanted to announce that I am interested.
Idea is developing an ECF provider for AIM protocol either writing a clean implementation of AIM, or using JOSCAR. I would prefer second option. There is no need to rewrite protocol implementation if JOSCAR is good enough.
Scott also said that this work could be coordinated with "new/smaller/RCP UI for the ECF presence API" project. I don't know what is this project exactly. Can you explain how to coordinate?

I have some ideas not related with ECF so I wont post them here.

Kind Regards,
Ali

Back to the top