Re: [ecf-dev] ContainerTypeDescription cannot be null

Hi Razec,

Razec wrote:
Hi Scott,

How I can help with update? How open an enhancement request?

To open an enhancement request for ECF, go here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=ECF&bug_severity=enhancement

This should probably be in the ecf.examples component.

The rcpchat source code is here:

:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/ecf
module:  applications/org.eclipse.ecf.example.rcpchat

I think that this example it`s simple for learn and help other people

I think it's pretty good as a working example if what you are interested in is the ECF presence API (i.e. presence and instant messaging). See also here for documentation about the various ECF APIs:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_API_Docs

The ECF wiki is here:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF

Should I choose other example? What`s?

There are other examples.  Most of them are located here:

:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/rt
module:  org.eclipse.ecf/examples/bundles/

If you would like more/others, please let us know and I'll provide them.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks,
---