Re: [ecf-dev] Quality metrics

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Kießlich wrote:
Hi everyone,

does the ECF project and/or the RT projects have defined authorative quality metrics?

ECF does not have anything explicit, although we can/will begin collecting more metrics once we have all our test cases run via the automated build.

I'm not aware of anything across all of the RT projects.

If not, is that something that is useful to have because of quality assurance?

Sure, I do think it would be useful to have. As with everything though, it's a matter of finding the necessary resources...i.e. time/expertise (even to setup/manage the automation).

Scott

Back to the top