[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Exception handling start message null
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:49:24 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20081209)
PaweÅ Koperek wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:51:39 -0800
Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried to reproduce the missing messages behavior on several servers
I'll try to test some
other xmpp servers.
with free accounts - with no success. This obviously means that server
running at jabberpl.org has been modified in some non-standard way or
has big problems with connection. I think that this conclusion closes
Thanks very much for your sleuthing/testing on this. I would suggest
opening a bug against jabberpl.org if at all possible.
There is only one thing that could be changed (in my
opinion :) )
- the "null" in BadLocationException.getLocalizedMessage() - it would be
really helpful to have a piece of information from about this
Would you please open a bug against ECF docshare component for this?,
and we'll see what we can do to fix the exception handling/reporting.