[ecf-dev] get Participants in ECF applicationâ

Hi, I'm working on an application with ECF. I have a container with an adapter (IChannelContainerAdapter) and wanted to know how to get the number of participants connected at a given time (ie just after connecting a participant).

I tried to IChatRoomInfo and IChatRoomContainer but the result is NullpointerException.

Thank you very much

Con el nuevo Windows Live lo tendrÃs todo al alcance de tu mano