Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build model for Galileo release [Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Galileo M4]

Hi Markus,

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Who is going to take care of our build model?

I was assuming that Ted and I would. If others are able/willing to help and/or take it on then please say so as we can/could use the help.

Scott

Cheers
Markus