RE: [ecf-dev] Re: [riena-dev] Riena Update

Oh, I should add that this description applies to the default TCP transport. There are other kinds of transports implemented in R-OSGi as plugins (e.g., Bluetooth or a proof-of-concept ZigBee transport) and I even had a http-based transport until the 0.6 version but never did the effort to port it to the new APIs.

Cheers,

Jan.

MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer, Systems Group, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich
IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH-8092 Zürich, Switzerland
http://www.systems.ethz.ch