Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 2.1

Hi Scott,
  Thanks for the info. I have added a little smoke tests to the page.
Wanted to view bugs in bugzilla to get list of issues that should be resolved/closed in 2.1, but it seems i couldn't form the query well

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=RT&product=ECF&target_milestone=2.1.0&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Importance&remtype=asdefault&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

gives me only 5 bugs.
What am i missing ?

Regards, Youssef