[ecf-dev] ECF twitter provider

Hi Folks,

I've updated the ECF twitter provider with twitter4j-1.1.2 (we were using 1.0.4). See here for the twitter4j release announcement:

http://yusuke.homeip.net/twitter4j/en/index.html#download

In case there are folks interested in working on/contributing/finishing the twitter provider (the sending/replying has to be finished), the ECF code is here:

:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/ecf
modules: plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.twitter, plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.twitter.ui, tests/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.twitter

If others begin working on it and intend to contribute back, please coordinate via this mailing list (i.e. just send a note to that effect) so that there is not duplication of effort...and we can coordinate.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top