Re: [ecf-dev] ESE pictures?

Feel free to create a new wiki page (ECF at Eclipse Summit Europe 2008) and add the pictures to this page. And link to it from the ECF wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF.

Thanks Marcelo for taking the pictures (I think Marcelo was the only ECFer with a decent camera...what's up with that? :).

BTW, congratulations particularly are due to Markus, Jan, and Marcelo. All did a great job presenting. Now get those proposals in for EclipseCon 2009 (deadline this Friday 28th!): http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/

Scott

Marcelo Mayworm wrote:
Hi Scott,

ESE08 was really interesting and cool, specially to see as ECF caught the people eyes.

And finally after a long time to meet you and the others in person :). It was awesome!

Btw, I took some pictures and I'm going to check it for the ECF Wiki.

Cheers,
Marcelo