[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Report from ESE 2008
- From: "Youssef Mohammed" <youssef.mohammed@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:14:22 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=oAmcFatEkdpmDknNstT5RoHtt8hXyzAvd9FALOwDfsshOLx7cefvDdVX6+o6KDHyFp 6jCXd782symqfzsRu/vsJQw2LxsVtx6ZpsZQjUiOud7ssm+tRYILe7qHq3umDL5ja5lZ DoyC7A5WSdvtj2IWgcq7QnR29yYTUkhxPUOs0=
Great to know. Best of luck.
What new in this update ? Can I now do remote pair programming using ECF (aka share same file/project in our workspaces ) ?
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In preparation for the ESE talks, I've done an extra daily build, and the update site for this daily build is available at:
For those of you not at Eclipse Summit Europe I'll briefly report that
1) Markus, myself, and Remy all participated in the runtime summit this am
2) Tomorrow (Wed), Jan, Markus, and myself (with Remy's prep help) will present the 1st ECF talk: http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2008/sessions?id=89
3) Thursday Marcelo and I will be giving the second talk: http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2008/sessions?id=206
A great showing for ECF...thanks to everyone involved for your ongoing participation in ECF. It's already been very fun for me to get together with ECF folks while here...and I'm looking forward to much more. Pictures forthcoming asap.
ecf-dev mailing list