[ecf-dev] Report from ESE 2008

Hi Folks,

In preparation for the ESE talks, I've done an extra daily build, and the update site for this daily build is available at:

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.5dailies3.0-update

For those of you not at Eclipse Summit Europe I'll briefly report that

1) Markus, myself, and Remy all participated in the runtime summit this am
2) Tomorrow (Wed), Jan, Markus, and myself (with Remy's prep help) will present the 1st ECF talk: http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2008/sessions?id=89 3) Thursday Marcelo and I will be giving the second talk: http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2008/sessions?id=206

A great showing for ECF...thanks to everyone involved for your ongoing participation in ECF. It's already been very fun for me to get together with ECF folks while here...and I'm looking forward to much more. Pictures forthcoming asap.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top