[ecf-dev] ECF conference call RESCHEDULE

Hi Folks,

I have a conflict for ECF's bi-weekly conference call (next one previously scheduled for Nov 4, 1500 CMT) and so need to reschedule.

I propose that we have a call at 1500 GMT Thursday, Nov 6 (7:00am pacific time after time change). See the schedule and agenda here

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Next_Conference_Call:__Thur.2C_Nov_6.2C_2008_1500_UTC

If Thursday doesn't work out for others, then we will find another day/time. But the normal meeting time on Tues is *off*.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top