[ecf-dev] ECF 2.1 release date

In our plan we had scheduled ECF 2.1 for an early October release, but given our recent move to the runtime project (now largely complete) 2.1 is going to have to occur later in the month of October. Primarily, we have to arrange a release review and that will take some time...but also it would be great to get the SLP bundle into the release (if possible). and have some more testing of things that are new to 2.1 (sync api, storage api, etc). I propose October 27 for the new 2.1 release date. If you have any thoughts/comments about this please bring them up here.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top