Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi RFC 119 for ECF 3.0?

who is doing the official RI for 119?  Either way it would be great for ECF to produce a certified compliant implementaiton.

Jeff

Rellermeyer Jan Simon wrote:
Sorry, I was wrong. Here it is: http://www.osgi.org/download/osgi-4.2-early-draft.pdf Part of the early draft. As you can see, it builds upon RFC 126, the service registry hooks, which we could also use to simplify our service lookup and provide a even more transparent way to do so.

Cheers,

Jan.

MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer, Systems Group, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich
IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH–8092 Zürich, Switzerland
http://www.systems.ethz.ch