RE: [ecf-dev] OSGi RFC 119 for ECF 3.0?

> Hi Jan,
>
> Do you think the RFC 119 authors and OSGi working group would allow us
> (me and other committers) to read/review RFC 119...so as to help with
> ref impl when time comes?
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,

I don't think so. The RFC is, like all RFC drafts, confidential and only accessible to members of the Alliance. I don't know if there will be something like an early draft release in the near future. And, as I said, the RI is pretty much done as far as I know.

Cheers,

Jan.

MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer, Systems Group, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich
IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH–8092 Zürich, Switzerland
http://www.systems.ethz.ch