[ecf-dev] No ECF conference call today

Hi Folks,

I have to call off the ECF conference call today (9/18/2008) because of another commitment. We'll have the next call next week.

I would like to improve committer attendance on the ECF conference call. I know everyone is busy, but I think we should be able to find a day/time to have a bi-weekly call and get some reasonable attendance. If you are a committer, please speak up now for another day/time. Currently, we have Thursday, 1800 UTC (11:00am pacific). Does this still work for most people?

Also...all community members please visit the ECF 3.0 plan page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Plan_for_3.0. Soon I have to convert this plan into an xml document for the Board and so now is the time to influence the plan with ideas, other additions, etc.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top