[ecf-dev] Re: ECF conference call RESCHEDULED

Hi Folks,

My sincere apologies again to those of you that might have called in just now (11am Friday pacific). I had a family emergency email just before 11am and have had to deal with that over the past half hour. Short story...the son of a friend of ours was hit by a slow-moving car...he will be ok...but it's been a little hectic this am.

So, I'm going to try to reschedule again...perhaps for Monday 8 at 11am pacific again.

Scott

(Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

My apologies for the very late notice, but due to a conflict I have to reschedule the ECF conference call scheduled for today (11am pacific Thurs Sept 4, 2008).

I would like to rechedule the meeting for *tomorrow* (Friday Sept 5, 2008) for the same time:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Next_Conference_Call:__Friday.2C_Sept_5.2C_2008_1800_UTC

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top