Re: [ecf-dev] ESE Submission

Hi fellow ECFers,

I've submitted another long talk, dedicated to shared editing:

"Cola: Real-Time Shared Editing with ECF - Striding towards the
Future, Multiple Edits at a Time"

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2008/view_talk.php?id=170

I would like to give this talk a slightly different direction than
what is already available online as screencast and tech talk.

Please let me know if any of you would like to collaborate on this
and/or have ideas for the direction of the talk.

Thanks!