[ecf-dev] "send show view request"

Title: "send show view request"

Hi All,

I see there is the option in the ECF of "send show view request".

Currently, the situation is if part A right click on a member B and choose to show "Problems" view, part B sees "Problems" view of part B (him\her self).

I think that the behavior of that feature should be: part B would see the "Problems" view of part A.

That way people can share other things besides code (like stack trace, compilation errors and so on).

Does anyone work on such feature?

Thanks,

Ronen.

Back to the top