Re: [ecf-dev] WTP and docshare

Hi Mustafa,

Mustafa K. Isik wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 18:28, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I heard from nitind yesterday in IRC that WTP next version M1 was going to
have docshare be used for various editors...e.g. HTML, CSS, XML,
etc...assuming ECF is installed, of course.

This is great news!

It is indeed.

By the way, I won't be able to resume work on Cola/DocShare until next
week. I'll be in Northern Germany helping the family business with
catering for a city fair until Sunday.

That's the other me, restaurateur son ;) For those interested, I am
sure I'll get around to post photos and updates from the five day
event on my fun blog http://codesurgeon.posterous.com/

On another note, does anybody know if and when there is a deadline for
Eclipse Summit Europe talk submissions?

Yeah, the deadline for submissions is apparently Sept 1: http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20080426_EclipseSummitcfp.php

Who is intending to attend and willing to co-host a talk?

I'm not sure whether I am attending yet, but I do want to co-host a talk :) (at least one).

I'm trying to track down way to guarantee travel to ESE...and certainly would like to help present.

But if I'm unable to go to the conference I would still request that all those that can attend please find something to present about WRT ECF. There are a number of very juicy topics: Docshare/cola, discovery, remote services, OSGi, ECF for server app, ECF for RCP apps, remote management with p2 and ECF, etc., etc.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top