Re: [ecf-dev] Re: ecf-dev Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21 - ESE Talks

Roland Ndaka Fru wrote:
Hi Jeff, Hi Scott,

I will certainly be available to co-author/co-host a presentation at the
eclipse symposium. It will be really nice to have you guys around again and
any other contributors/committers available will certainly be welcome...

I'll get in touch with Ralph Mueller for any relevant details with regards
to the organization of the symposium.

Regards,
Roland.

I/We could revive the distributed OSGi talk Jan and me gave at the OSGi community event this year. Anybody willing to join?

Cheers
Markus

Back to the top