Re: [ecf-dev] Unget remote OSGi services

Hi Scott,

I'm using the XMPP protocol.
BTW, I'm going to be taking some time off, so I will not be as responsive to this list or the newsgroup for a little while.
Scott
OK, good to know that. I think now that my problems rise I'll have to bother Markus in Hamburg :)

Regards,
Eugen