[ecf-dev] ECF Conference Call Canceled for 7/10, rescheduled for 7/17

Hi Folks,

Because of a personal commitment, I need to cancel this week's (7/10) ECF conference call. We'll go ahead with one NEXT WEEK (7/17) at the usual time/place as given here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Thurs.2C_July_17.2C_2008_1800_UTC

Please read and contribute to as described below

I've started off the planning for 2.1 and ECF 3.0 by creating two wiki pages...BOTH should be considered initial DRAFT (i.e. likely to change in fundamental ways):

2.1  http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Plan_for_2.1
3.0:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Plan_for_3.0