Re: [ecf-dev] Build Workshop v2

Hi Ted/all,

I sent the question below about remote access to the cross projects mailing list (where the build workshop planning is being done).

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg02620.html

Scott

Hi,

The build workshop 2 announcement went out

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_2:_Build_Harder

and ECF's releng people (myself and Ted) are interested in participating with our own ECF project experiences/learnings/struggles/victories, but there is no information that we can find about remote attendance. Will there be any facility to participate remotely?

Thanks,

Scott

Ted Kubaska wrote:
I cant go to Ottawa either but will attend remotely if possible. I
didnt see any mechanism for remote attendance on the site though.
 -ted