Re: [ecf-dev] JMDNS null resolved: eclipse -clean

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for letting us know...I just gearing up for a remote test/bug hunt...but I'm glad the -clean resolved it.

Would you be willing to tell people on this mailing list what you are using ECF for? (and perhaps adding yourself to the ECF Adopters list:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Adopters

We will be gearing up work on discovery over the next few months (after Ganymede is finally out) to do things like p2 repository discovery, etc...in case that's of interest to you and others.

Thanks,

Scott

Anthony M. Harrison wrote:
I love OSGi, but sometimes.. For some reason ecf.core.identity's Activator was not being called. -clean resolved it.

Sorry for the distraction.

  Anthony M. Harrison, PhD
  http://anthonymharrison.com/
  http://jactr.org/