Re: [ecf-dev] ECF in news

Hi Mustafa,

Mustafa K. Isik wrote:
<stuff deleted>
Thanks to Scott for being available for test runs during my thirty
hour weekend hack-a-thon! So much for avoiding crunch, well at least
this was short and painless :)

Hey, speak for yourself ;-)....Ganymede isn't over yet...

Let me know if you'd like to give shared editing a try, either later
today or tomorrow. I will spent the next two days producing some
additional documentation.

FYI, there's a wiki page for DocShare that now has external links to it:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DocShare_Plugin

I modified this page yesterday (Monday) to make it an introduction to using/trying the DocShare stuff...with screenshots, etc. At the bottom of the page is a "Technical Info and Source Code" section where I put links to Mustafa's tech document, as well as how to access the source code. I would like to keep the top-level page as simple and graphical as possible, since after Ganymede it may get some traffic. ECF committers feel free to improve it with more/other screen shots (e.g. on Mac or other platforms?), and/or links to other relevant stuff.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top