Re: [ecf-dev] Remote provisioning with Equinox p2 and ECF

Sorry for the late reply, but Scott is right, there are quite a few ppl looking for some kind of solution in this space.
Looking forward to see it in action.

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---05/18/2008 08:24:46 PM---Hi Eugen, Thanks for the description of the project. It soundScott Lewis ---05/18/2008 08:24:46 PM---Hi Eugen, Thanks for the description of the project. It sounds very exciting.

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/18/2008 08:24 PM

Re: [ecf-dev] Remote provisioning with Equinox p2 and ECF

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for the description of the project. It sounds very exciting.
Eugen is currently using three ECF APIs: presence, filetransfer, and
remote services...all over XMPP.

Eugene do you mind if I post this also to Equinox dev mailing list so
the p2 folks can take a look also? I expect there are a number of people
on that list that would be interested in remote administration for
p2-based Equinox runtimes.

Thanks for letting us know about the work.

Scott

http://eclipseecf.blogspot.com/2007/07/remote-osgi-over-xmpp.html)
http://eclipseecf.blogspot.com/2007/07/remote-osgi-over-xmpp.html%29>