[ecf-dev] ECF at OSGI community event

Hi Folks,

Over June 10-11, OSGi had it's community event in Berlin Germany: http://www.osgi.org/CommunityEvent/HomePage

ECF committers Jan Rellermeyer and Markus Kuppe gave a presentation on ECF for distributed services: http://www.osgi.org/CommunityEvent/Program

Congrats to Jan and Markus both.

Hopefully once they've recovered from the travel both of them will write up some of their notes about the response to the talk, the demos, and other discussions that took place at the event and post them in the ECF wiki and send a notification here.

And Jan and Markus...if you are allowed to distribute the slides please send them to me and I will make them available via a posting on the 'What's New' section of the ECF home page. Or you can add yourself if you have privileges to the ECF documentation area in CVS.

Thanks...and congratulations again!

Scott

Back to the top