Re: [ecf-dev] 3.0 version/target for Bugzilla

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Markus,

I've created a new version and milestone, but I would encourage everyone to focus on completing 2.0.0 until the release. Further, for backward incompatible refactorings (which require major version changes), I would strongly suggest that they be discussed here before actually being undertaken.

Hi Scott,

thanks, and it isn't my intention to do those refactoring now but to keep track of them. :)

Markus

Back to the top