Re: [ecf-dev] Con call today

BTW, I listened in on that OpenTechMedia presentaation this morning,
but remained quiet. I thought the suggestion that an ECF presentation
use screen sharing to show two users communicating was a good idea.
That is, if CAMStudio picks up both windows. The secondary window
could be a small insert. Better than having OTM (who I suspect charge
a bunch) from doing fancy screen splitting. Screen sharing could be
gotomeeting or even Skype screensharing (The Skype costs $10/month,
but you get a 15-day free trial; gotomeeting is last I heard about
$50/month). Something called dimdim says it's free
http://www.dimdim.com/
I have not tried it, but have used gotmeeting and Skype screensharing.
 -ted